- Saturday, May 6, 2017 to Saturday, Aug 26, 2017, 8:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 6, 2017-TBD
- Downtown Dalton Farmers Market
Looking for a way to purchase fresh produce and hand-crafted items from local farmers and artisans? Look no further than the Downtown Dalton Farmers Market. Every Saturday morning from May until the end of August, shop locally grown fruits and vegetables and arts and crafts from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the Dalton Green (corner of Waugh and Thornton.) Tuesday markets will pick up during the peak season starting the first Tuesday in June.
Upcoming Downtown Dalton Farmers Market vendor meetings are listed below. If you are a prospect or previous vendor of the Downtown Dalton Farmer Market, please attend at least one of the four meetings. If you are unable to make a meeting and are interested in participating in our SNAP doubling program, please contact us for details.
Vendor Meetings for 2017 Market Year:
- Tuesday, March 14th, 5:30 p.m., Dalton Library-310 Cappes St, Dalton, GA 30720
- Tuesday, March 21st, 8:30 a.m., Dalton Library-310 Cappes St, Dalton, GA 30720
- Tuesday, April 4th, 8:30 a.m., Dalton Library-310 Cappes St, Dalton, GA 30720
- Thursday, April 6th, 5:30 p.m., Dalton Library-310 Cappes St, Dalton, GA 30720
Click here to RSVP. Please include the meeting date you plan to attend. Meetings will cover new policies, application process, SNAP participation, marketing, permits & license, and market layout.
Georgia Fresh for Less (Wholesome Wave GA)
“Georgia Fresh for Less is a core program of Wholesome Wave Georgia, matching dollar-for-dollar what EBT consumers spend at their local farmers markets, encouraging healthier and more affordable eating habits. The program also supports Georgia farmers and pumps money back into the local economy.”